Premium Finance Specialist 7/11/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon Is Looking For A Premium Finance Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Premium Finance within our Risk business group in Chicago, IL. As a Premium Finance Specialist, you will report directly to the Premium Finance Director.
Your Impact As A Premium Finance Specialist
* Research, analyze and prepare finance proposals and contracts for Aon Risk clients. This will include gathering account data from Aon Risk and working with the Premium Finance Manager & premium finance company to determine the appropriate deal structure. Accounts may include renewal and prospect accounts. The quote process includes a disciplined follow-up and gathering of information including the details when a prospect elects not to finance.
* Quotes should be researched to provide a value proposition, where possible. This includes information gathered through prior quote opportunities. Using finance expertise, seek to add value to each transaction.
* Provide accurate and complete quoting information to approved finance vendors.
* Quote logs should be maintained in real time daily for review on status of accounts and expected results. As needed, the forecast and other reports will be updated by the Premium Finance Manager / Premium Finance Specialist.
* It is the role of the Premium Finance Specialist to direct activities and set priorities for the team. However, the Premium Finance Specialist will work to ensure all opportunities are addressed. Where needed discussions between the two parties will establish team priorities.
* Examine existing processes for inefficiencies and recommend workable solutions to management.
* Customer service is needed to facilitate the booking and servicing of the loans. This may require working with the premium finance department to resolve issues with pending contracts.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Strong written and verbal communications skills, including negotiating and development/delivery of clear and concise presentations.
* Ability to professionally interact with all levels of internal and external customers. Self-motivated, goal oriented, able to work in fast-paced team environment.
* Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
* PC literate
High School Diploma
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.