IT Senior Director - Voice, Video & Collaboration Infrastructure 7/11/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Lincolnshire
Aon is looking for a Senior Director - Voice, Video & Collaboration Infrastructure. The role may be located in Lincolnshire Illinois or downtown Chicago and report to the Vice President of Network Services.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field or the equivalent in training and experience. Master s preferred.
* Minimum 10 years leading global enterprises.
* Minimum 12 years supporting voice, video and collaboration services to include production and technical support.
* Experience supporting Large Corporate Voice Infrastructure 30,000+ employees.
* Ability to work across geographies and time zones
* Experience architecting/designing, implementing and managing Enterprise Class Data Centers.
* Experience supporting 250+ site Global Voice Infrastructure.
* Experience leading large technical teams as a technical hands-on manager.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills are necessary.
* Highly organized, structured, and process oriented; team building skills a plus
* Ability to work independently as well as with a team
* Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to collaborate with internal and external business/technical teams.
* Experience troubleshooting complex voice & collaboration performance problems to resolution in multitasking environment. Layer 1 through Layer 7
* Security policies and technologies knowledge
* Hands on 12+ years of experience in one or all of the following:
* Strong knowledge of VOIP, and Convergence Technologies including QOS on LAN and WAN
* Strong knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EGIRP, HSRP, and VRRP protocols
* Experience in programming and scripting tools/languages such as python for automation a plus.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.