Assistant Vice President or Vice President, Health and Benefits Consultant 7/11/2018
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-CA-Los Angeles
Aon is looking for an Assistant Vice President (AVP) or Vice President - Health & Benefits Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Health in either of our Southern California Offices (Los Angeles or Irvine; for experienced candidates with consulting experience, other SoCal locations may be considered).
Candidates with additional experience may be considered for a Vice President level role.
Your impact as an Assistant Vice President (AVP) or Vice President - Health & Benefits Consultant
* Prepares or finalizes reporting and materials for benefits projects.
* Conducts meetings and takes notes, monitors and executes deliverables and accountabilities based on project scope and statement of work.
* Identifies additional potential work and any out of scope services requested by client. May sell or introduce new services.
* Works individually or with other consultants to finalize projects, and monitors time spent and project budget at first level.
* Makes analytical projections and material conclusions for work conducted.
* Conducts studies, makes intermediate or final recommendations.
* Articulate findings to clients, and work with them in a consultative manner.
* Resolves client issues at appropriate levels and informs other team members of pertinent issues.
* Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 7 + years of Health & Benefits experience (VP level candidates will have at least 10+ years)
* Project management certification is a plus.
* Client facing experience at a consulting company, insurance company, brokerage or in the Health and Benefits discipline
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.