Bus Services Specialist I 7/11/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-MO-Clayton
Aon Is Looking for a Broker Assistant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Financial Services Group, in Clayton, MO. As a Broker Assistant, you will report directly to the Team Leader.
BROKER ASSISTANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* The Broker Assistant is primarily responsible for providing dynamic and expanding support to Brokers and internal Aon clients as well as the management of relationships with relevant stakeholders including colleagues, suppliers and clients.
* The Broker Assistant will assist with preparation of account renewal strategies and renewal proposals, PowerPoint set up, limit benchmarking, etc.
* Provide invoicing and surplus lines support working with ACS and broker.
* Maintain product lists for new and renewal business.
* Assist brokers with policy checking and delivery to clients.
* Works with high levels of interest, energy and enthusiasm to meet or exceed client s expectations.
* Acts with responsiveness, urgency and professionalism in all client matters.
* Applies acquired functional knowledge with basic organization structure and business knowledge to resolve straightforward issues with an impact to immediate area of responsibility.
* The Broker Assistant will interact courteously, attentively and confidently with internal colleagues and external clients, primarily to exchange information of a service nature.
* Gains an accurate understanding of facts and situations quickly and efficiently. Recognizes if more information is needed or others should be consulted to resolve issues.
* Applies acquired skills with company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
* Demonstrates strong organizational and project management skills.
* Performs related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS BROKER ASSISTANT
* Excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
* Ability to communicate effectively with others (written and oral).
* Intermediate PC skills (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) required.
* Has 1-3 years of data entry / Broker experience preferably within the insurance industry
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.