Account Specialist II 7/11/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-CO-Denver
Aon Is Looking For A Sr. Account Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our General Industry business group within Aon Risk Solutions in Denver, CO.
Your Impact As Sr. Account Specialist
* Managing medium to high complexity accounts (determined by size of account and/or nature of business)
* Provides technical expertise in the servicing of medium to high complexity accounts
* Manages key processes and internal activities to deliver client-facing services
* Demonstrates effective working knowledge of carrier underwriting practices & processes
* Emerging coverage competency, knowledge of markets and relationships
* Possesses basic competency on assigned coverages (common forms, exclusions, endorsed enhancements)
* Participates and promotes pre and post placement servicing (premium financing, claims, etc.)
* Actively seeks out new and challenging projects
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Minimum of 3-5 years of PC insurance experience
* Industry specific experience and an understanding of insurance coverage plus
* Bachelor s degree preferred or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.