Aon Active Exchange Consultant 7/11/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Lincolnshire
Aon is looking for an Active Health Exchange Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon s Active Health Exchange in the greater Chicago Illinois area. As an Active Health Exchange Consultant, you will report directly to the Vice President, Client Relationship Leader within Aon Exchange Solutions.
The Exchange Consultant serves as a subject matter expert for Exchange model, best practices, legislation, sales strategy, and industry/market trends. You provide additional domain depth, increase visibility to changes with our services, and lead client renewals. The Exchange Consultant actively contributes to the continuous improvement, evolution and growth of the Aon s Active Exchange.
* Promotes the value of the Exchange
* Provides Subject Matter Expertise on Exchange model:
* Consults with clients to provide additional domain depth, increase visibility to changes with our services, improve Exchange processes, and receive feedback on our model
* Provide prevalence and market data to assist the client in decision making process (i.e. metallic choices, plan design, etc.)
* Advocates the concepts of consumerism and choice
* Consults client to create mutually beneficial solutions
* Aligns to client and client leadership team to understand and assist in achieving their financial and strategic goals
* Leads client renewals
* Anticipates client s needs and actively contributes to client satisfaction and retention
* Conducts quarterly client forums - topics will include, timely Exchange consulting highlights, continuing education and promote open dialogue among clients
* Fosters collaborative relationships with carriers and clients
* Champions Carrier Governance for clients
* Serves as an expert resource to team education and subject matter expertise for Exchange model, legislation, sales strategy, and industry and market trends
* Increase understanding, usage and adherence to Exchange Best Practices
* Communicates key value messages with teams
* Coaches client team leaders on how to consult with clients on Exchange specific requirements and changes; support team in working directly with clients on complicated situations (i.e., regulatory, requirements, and prevalence discussions)
* Partners with existing H&B consultants or leads on client strategy related to the Exchange
* Leverage appropriate parties to execute on client deliverables
Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.