Royal Building Products
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROYAL BUILDING PRODUCTS ENABLES YOU TO BROADEN YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE AS WE CONTINUE TO BUILD ON 40 YEARS OF COMMITMENT TO QUALITY AND VINYLS PRODUCT INNOVATIONS. WE ARE SEEKING EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMERS TO CONTINUE TO TAKE EXTERIOR BUILDING MATERIALS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
The Utility is responsible for setting up and maintaining various machines for secondary production operations and packaging. These machines include the Folder machine, Sure-Edge machine, as well as the Coretuff machine.
* Set up the machine per work order.
* Run profile through the machine.
* Ensure the machine is operating at the correct settings.
* Enter correct data into the computer to print respective label and then reconcile the label with the work order to ensure that it is correct.
* Off-bear bundles of material into proper containers.
* Operate forklift to move finished and packaged product to correct location.
* Complete daily production reports and maintain production standards.
* Perform proper preventive maintenance to machine.
* Maintain level of quality consistent with established standards.
* Comply with established safety rules.
* Comply with company policy and procedures.
* Maintain constructive working relationships with co-workers, leads, supervisors, and managers.
* Maintain regular attendance in accordance with company policy.
* Perform other duties as assigned to the satisfaction of supervisor and/or lead.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school education, or up to one month of related training/experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One (1) to two (2) years of machine operating and set up experience. Forklift experience is also required.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Computer skills and mechanical skills required. Ability to carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk or hear and is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision (must be able to see and distinguish colors), peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those and employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Royal Building Products, a Westlake Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by applicable legislation.
IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVE WESTLAKE CHEMICAL EMPLOYEE (OR AN EMPLOYEE OF ANY WESTLAKE CHEMICAL AFFILIATES), PLEASE DO NOT APPLY HERE. PLEASE GO TO YOUR WORKDAY HOMEPAGE AND CLICK ON THE "CAREERS" WORKLET AND VIEW "WESTLAKE CAREER Opportunities".