Senior Post-Award Analyst 7/11/2018
The University Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking an organized and detail oriented individual possessing excellent customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal). Candidate must have a strong attention to detail, ensure accurate processing of post-award documentation, and keeps up to date with all contract and grant requirements.
-Performs customer-focused post-award management and administration duties for designated, institutionally prioritized Principal Investigators (PIs), centers, and institutes in compliance with OMB Circulars and sponsor policies;
- Provides independent, action-oriented, and expert support to PIs and handle specific grant and audit issues with integrity;
- Provides ongoing education to Post-Award Analysts and other Research and Sponsored Programs Staff;
- Leads and participates in process improvement initiatives to improve efficiency, accountability, and customer service to PIs and project staff;
- Collaborates with other staff and management to maximize the opportunities for support of PIs and creates an environment conducive to such scholarship;
- Assists CSUN with minimizing its compliance risks associated with sponsored projects;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
-Five years of post-award grants and contracts management experience at a moderate to high-volume institution (>$15 million/year) or
-Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge and abilities listed
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred.
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance preferred
- Certification in research administration (e.g. NCURA) strongly preferred
View the full application and apply online at http://www.csun.edu/careers/
Apply as External Candidate" and then select Senior Post-Award Analyst (Job Id 7683)
For more information regarding our company
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.