FIN Sr Analyst-Analysis/Acctng 7/12/2018
Fort Washington, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-PA-Fort Washington
Aon is looking for a Senior Analyst- FP&A
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Finance business group within Aon Affinity in Fort Washington, PA.
Your impact as a Senior Analyst- FP&A
* Prepare, analyze, and report on financial results focusing on key drivers behind the performance.
Partner with the business leaders by providing actionable insights and trends and help formulate strategies to drive improved financial results. * Develop Client/Program/Distribution Profitability dashboard
* Access information maintained in various financial systems and databases to analyze, prepare and present business analysis to management.
* Drive monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting process.
* Participate in monthly close process.
* Provide analysis to aid in achieving financial objectives, including - budgeting, forecasting, tracking variances, profitability, etc.
* Drive the annual budgeting processes, including data collection and analysis.
* Assist with the annual incentive process.
* Help with Deal Modeling and what if analysis
* Provide financial governance around CBA development and the ongoing tracking of actual project cost against the approved CBAs and benefits delivered.
* Gather large amounts of data and condense into presentation formats for executive meetings
* Liaison between controllership, accounting operations and business operations
* Identify opportunities to help sustain profitable growth
* Travel up to 10%.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 5-7 years of experience desired
* FP&A experience (Forecasting, Planning and Analysis) is required (internship or work experience)
* Some financial analytics experience required; financial service experience preferred
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Initiative and leadership skills
* Presentation and project management skills
* High proficiency in MS Excel and Access
* Experience in Workday, TM1 and Tableau a plus
* Insurance experience a plus, not a requirement.
* Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance required
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.