Senior Cost Accountant/Senior Cost Analyst 7/12/2018
BayFirst Solutions LLC
Elizabeth City, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Status: Full-time/Exempt
Location: Elizabeth City, NC
US Citizenship: Yes
Clearance Required: USCG Suitability
BayFirst Solutions is seeking a Senior Cost Accountant /Senior Cost Analyst Activity Based Costing to support the USCG Aviation Logistics Center (ALC) Business Operations Division.
* Plan and support specific business, management, functional, technical, and professional or policy areas of the project including supporting or leading complex efforts by providing inputs, and preparing high-level briefings of strategic goals.
* Identify issues, conduct complex analysis and assessment of these issues and provide advice to major program/project leaders.
* Evaluate acquisition budget and financial systems, procurement specifications and contractual obligations to the extent they affect cost.
* Sustain the ALC's current ABC system as published in local process guides.
* Adjust 'Activities' and 'Drivers' as appropriate and maintain the integrity of all models, past and present.
* Perform managerial cost accounting studies to determine Fully Burdened Labor Rates, Return-On-Investment forecasts, and other various studies involving cost accounting.
* Maintain monthly reports published on the Government's designated information sharing system.
* Respond to customer requests for cost analysis regarding activities on present or future proposed activities. Adapt methods to formulate solutions to other requests from the Government as required..
* Three (3) years experience in accounting, activity-based costing, or a related field and a Bachelor s Degree in a related field
* Six (6) years experience in accounting, activity-based costing, or a related field and completion of Project Management Courses
* Two (2) years of experience with Pilbara ACE (analytical costing engine) system (or similar application)
Highly desired education/experience:
* Five (5) years experience with ABC estimation of government activities.
* A Bachelor s Degree in one of the following:
* Two (2) years experience with USCG procedures/applications to include:
* USCG aeronautical practices as defined in CIM 13020. l (series)
* ACMS / ALMIS /AMMIS
* FPD / CAS / NESSS / webTA
* or similar Coast Guard applications
Bachelor's Degree in a related area (MBA preferred)
Pilbara ACE, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: 202-567-2196.
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.