Senior Manager - Investments 7/12/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About this Opportunity:
Regency Centers is seeking an experienced SENIOR MANAGER INVESTMENTS to join our Westport, CT regional office. The Senior Manager - Investments will be responsible for executing, managing and enhancing value add retail shopping center development and redevelopment projects in the regional market.
* Assist V.P. Investments or act as primary manager for developments and redevelopments of retail shopping centers.
* Provide analytical support in market evaluations, anchor tenant evaluations, and preparation of documents and cost analysis.
* Act as primary interface with city and community stakeholders.
* Develop and maintain influential relationships with key tenants, major owners, potential joint venture partners and brokers in the market, community officials, and key consultants, such as land use/transactional attorneys, engineers, and architects.
* Identify new, value-add development and redevelopment opportunities anchored by Regency approved anchor tenants that both creates value and meets Regency s internal demographic requirements.
* Bachelor s degree in Finance, Real Estate or related discipline, plus a minimum of five (5) years of related commercial real estate experience
* Construction, leasing, due diligence & underwriting and financial modeling experience
* Intermediate proficiency with personal computer and MS Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience working with MS Project or other scheduling software
* Advanced spreadsheet and financial analysis skills
* Ability to travel locally within the regional market
* Master s degree in Business Administration, Real Estate Development or related discipline
* Analytic skills and quality decision making capability
* Communication skills (interpersonal savvy, presentation skills, verbal and written communication)
* New business development, negotiation and follow-up skills
* Profit mentality, responsibility and drive for results
* Informing, proactive support, and team collaboration
* Strong organizational and project management skills
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance, matching charitable gifts and flexible paid time off.
*Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.