GIS Business Development Analyst 7/12/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY GIS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ANALYST
POSITION: GIS Business Development Analyst
DIVISION: Westervelt Ecological Services
LOCATION: Tallahassee, FL
The GIS Business Development Analyst applies GIS to business development in the Southeast. This position will provide GIS support for research, marketing, and project identification and development. The position emphasizes site reconnaissance and spatial analysis of habitat and market trends. Supports technical mapping for proposals, project development and implementation and supports WES with developing marketing materials.
* Bachelor s degree in environmental science, ecology, or related field.
* One to two years of related work experience preferably in the application of ecology/conservation principles.
* Knowledge of Section 404 wetland and stream permitting and Florida ERP permits.
* Familiarity with species and habitat range data, land use data and parcel information.
* Practical experience with ESRI GIS software and Microsoft Office.
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with team members.
* Ability to create and maintain metadata for GIS data.
External candidates should submit a complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject line the position for which they are applying. Back to Employment Opportunities