Compliance & Security Assistant 7/14/2018
Evergreen Fire and Safety
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. If you have a positive attitude, excellent work ethic and are interested in joining a team of dedicated professionals we want to talk to you!
The Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate:
* Unquestionable integrity and ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive, confidential, and operational information.
* Dependability, accountability, and the ability to maintain progress on tasks without supervision.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers; ability to convey a natural customer service acumen.
* An appreciation of diversity and the benefits of a commitment to awareness and sensitivity in the workplace.
* Critical thinking skills and strong skills in consensus building and problem solving.
* Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and active listening including the ability to give full attention to the customer and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
* Ability to build and maintain customer satisfaction.
* Ability to focus on the customer's expected results and seeks customer feedback and ensures needs have been fully met.
* Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, especially under time and pressure constraints.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; independent initiative.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, including advanced computer skills.
* Ability to articulate details of the program in person, over the phone, and in written communication in a manner that is understandable by person of differing backgrounds and education levels.
* Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, including professional attitude and ability to be an effective and collaborative team player.
* Solid organizational skills; great judgment.
* Skill in data collection and analysis, with the ability to develop and effectively present information clearly and in a compelling manner.
* Skill in the preparation, presentation, and administration of briefings and trainings.
* Ability and skills to develop, recommend, and implement effective plans and programs and objectively evaluate progress toward goals and timetables.
* Ability to write and speak effectively, including the ability to conduct effective meetings.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with government officials, contractors, employees, vendors, and peers.
* Ability to provide interactive, dynamic communication with executive leadership and / or ownership.
Experience And Skills:
This position works under the general supervision of the Compliance & Facility Security Officer (CFSO) to assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of security procedures as required by the Cleared Facility, the Department of Defense (DOD), the Department of Defense Central Adjudication Facility (DODCAF), and the National Industrial Security Manual (NISPOM).
Job Duties and Functions:
* Assists the CFSO with the overall security program;
* Processes new employee security clearances;
* Tracks security clearance investigations and performs administrative support functions, including Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (e-QIP) administration and SWFT;
* Provides security briefings, debriefings, and awareness training for site personnel;
* Processes outgoing visit requests and certifications;
* Reviews required forms, processes, and screens security forms (SF86);
* Ensures document control security by safeguarding classified documents in accordance with the NISPOM and through coordination with government agencies, management, and the FSO;
* Assists in preparation for facility reviews and inspections;
* Assist with development, implementation and oversight of federal security clearance program;
* Provides training for CFSO and classified/secure project personnel;
* Oversees company s completion and retention of personnel security clearance records;
* Oversee and assists CFSO with self-inspection and review of security processes to ensure compliance with relevant laws;
* Oversees and assists CFSO with coordination of closeout for all classified projects;
* Assists with administration of company CUI processes and compliance;
* Supports other company security disciplines as needed in connection with classified/secure projects;
* Interacts effectively with internal and external customers;
* Maintains confidentiality at all times; and
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
Position Specific Requirements (includes but is not limited to):
* Processes all required paperwork for clearances submissions through the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and the electronic-Questionnaire for Investigation Processing (e-QIP) programs;
* Processes periodic reinvestigation's with employees;
* Completes fingerprinting for initial clearance candidates;
* Assists the recruiting department with verifying clearances for potential candidates;
* Provides guidance and instruction to employees to ensure completion of security paperwork;
* Provides instructions to employees for requesting gov t CAC;
* Processes CACs for employees using TASS gov t system. Maintains a good working relationship with each contract s security office for processing and maintaining CACs;
* Reviews and reports all continuous screening and background check results to ensure adherence to Insider Threat and provide Risk Analysis for Security Adjudication;
* Conducts new employee security briefings, exit interviews and debriefings, investigating and reporting security violations and incident reports ;
* Provides foreign travel briefings/debriefings to employees;
* Controls, tracks and processes incoming classified visits;
* Prepares and sends visitor requests through the use of gov t JPAS system;
* Ensures accurate and efficient creation and maintenance of personnel security files;
* Completes yearly self-inspection and prepares necessary paperwork in support of annual DSS review. Maintains a good working relationship with DSS Rep;
* Maintains all security documentation and files in accordance with DSS requirements. Manages ACCS account for SCI cleared personnel;
* Processes and accurately tracks classified documents and classified hardware ensuring classified is properly marked, safeguarded and transmitted as outlined in federal controlling instructions NISPOM;
* Provides Courier briefings and create courier cards;
* DD254s, Forms, Reports and all other FSO Administration
* Ensures automated Information System briefings/processes;
* Participates in an active Security Awareness and Education Program;
* Takes security education such as web training and newsletters;
* Keeps up with the latest industry regulations and changes;
* Maintains a valid state driver s license;
* AA or 2+ year(s) of additional experience.
Health and Welfare
* Medical insurance * Dental insurance * Vision insurance * Healthcare flexible spending * Dependent care flexible spending * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) * Group term life insurance * Corporate perks program
* Paid time off * Paid holidays
* 401(k) plan * Generous employer match
* Pet insurance * Voluntary term life insurance * Short term disability * Long term disability * Long term care * Hospital indemnity insurance * Critical Illness insurance * Legal plans * Identity theft protection * Accident insurance