Universal Banker II 7/14/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location US-PA-Allentown
Hourly / Non-Exempt
Primary function is to provide friendly, efficient, and effective service to all customers. Universal Banker's perform a variety of financial transactions using technology and office equipment, following detailed procedures. Firstrust Bankers strive to retain customers through extraordinary service and are alert to customer needs, suggesting services to fulfill those needs.
Firstrust Bank is an Affirmative Action Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sales & Service
* Ensures a high level of quality customer service at all times.
* Responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience for each and every customer conducting teller transactions.
* Ensure compliance with Firstrust s policies and procedures.
* Will always demonstrate a positive demeanor.
* Meet/exceeds teller referral goals.
* Understands basic features and benefits of Firstrust retail products and services.
* Greets each customer enthusiastically and thanks each customer for doing business with Firstrust.
* Reports on teller differences on a daily basis.
* Performs a variety of customer service transactions as needed.
* Will help Universal Supervisor verify money received or sent for cash shipments as needed.
* Will ensure all work is completed accurately and follows up with any outstanding items.
* Follows all compliance related policies and procedures.
* When needed will conduct audits, i.e., teller, vault, ATM etc.
* Will comply with all opening and closing procedures.
* Demonstrate behaviors consistent with our Mission/Values.
* Holds others accountable and insists the team demonstrates the behaviors consistent with our Mission/Values.
* Demonstrates teamwork through flexibility and maintains effective communication with others in the Branch.
* Continuously looks for ways to contribute to the overall teller team performance.
* Ability to lift heavy coin trays and stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Ability to work evenings and weekends based on branch needs.
* Willingness to travel locally as needed.
* Extensive telephone work involved.
* Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to learn and sell bank products and services.
* Ability to function in a financial institution branch environment and utilize standard office. equipment including but not limited to: PC, fax, scanner/copier, telephone, etc.
* Strong listening and verbal communication skills.
KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS & ABILITIES
* One to two years of job-related experience.
* Excellent interpersonal, cash handling and customer service, as well as computer skills.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Must be knowledgeable of Bank policies and procedures.