Inside Sales Account Manager 7/14/2018
Global Knowledge Training LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY -------------------------
INSIDE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Global Knowledge is the world s leading IT and business skills training provider. Offering the most relevant and timely content delivered by the best instructors, we provide customers around the world with their choice of convenient class times, delivery methods and formats to accelerate their success. Our business skills solutions teach essential communications skills, business analysis, project management, ITIL service management, process improvement and leadership development. With thousands of courses spanning from foundational training to specialized certifications, our core IT training is focused on technology partners such as Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Citrix, IBM, Juniper, Microsoft, Red Hat and VMware. We offer comprehensive professional development for technologies like big data, cloud, cyber security and networking.
Founded in 1995, Global Knowledge employs more than 1,300 people worldwide and is headquartered in Cary, N.C. Learn more at www.globalknowledge.com.
Are you a strategic thinker and a sales professional looking for a challenging new career path* Are you committed to earning strong commissions* As a company that provides education, we measure our success by our ability to attract new customers and retain existing customers through repeat business, referrals and securing new business. Global Knowledge is seeking aggressive, successful, money-motivated sales professionals to join our inside sales team.
Global Knowledge is the world's largest independent Business and IT Training provider. We are recognized as a leader in our field with a great reputation, an award winning product line, and a powerful marketing engine to drive market share and customers to our products/services. Global Knowledge employees enjoy a competitive base salary and a highly aggressive incentive plan. Benefits package including company paid medical, dental & life insurance, a 401(k), short & long term disability, paid-time-off, holiday pay and much more!
The Account Manager position will proactively sell Global Knowledge s products and services sell via the telephone at our corporate headquarters in Cary, North Carolina.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must be able to acquire new business, as well as, grow existing business. Gather an in-depth knowledge of the prospects key players, identify the IT team players in order to uncover training needs and present products, services and strategic solutions to meet those needs. The ideal candidate will be able to achieve success from prospecting stage through successfully closing the deal. An individual contributor who possesses strong teaming skills and works toward achieving individual and team goals.
* Time management effectively manage time and resources in order to achieve high productivity and efficiency
* Strong closing skills
* Must be able to meet or exceed weekly, monthly and yearly revenue quota
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced, consultative sales environment
* Ability to understand cutting edge technologies and apply knowledge and past experience to the Global Knowledge product line
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
* The ability to thrive in a strategic, consultative sales environment
* Good computer skills; i.e., Excel, Outlook
* Build and maintain excellent customer relationships
* Highly motivated to be lead and be a leader themselves
* Set high standards of performance for self and others
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
* Exercises professionalism at all times when dealing with external and internal customers
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent sales experience
1-3 years proven sales success (preferred)
We offer a lively, supportive environment and an attractive compensation/benefits package that includes medical/dental/401(k) and an on-site Fitness Center.
Diversity is part of the way we think. EOE