Executive Assistant - (832) 7/14/2018
Shorenstein Realty Services, L.P.
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title
City, State, Zip Code
San Francisco, CA 94104
Provides advanced administrative support to senior level management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Completes all work in an accurate, thorough and timely manner demonstrating a sound understanding of area of responsibility.
* Manage senior manager s workflow including mail, correspondence, and telephone calls, answering and screening telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner, determining priorities, preparing responses, and/or referring appropriately ensuring follow through as needed.
* Manages senior manager s calendar including making travel arrangements without errors and in a timely manner.
* Prepare and edit correspondence, reports and spreadsheets accurately and within established timeframes.
* Prepare, compose, process, monitor, and distribute (invoices, billings, fees, AR, reports, logs, information, documents, routine or complex correspondence) accurately within established timeframes.
* Prepares complete and accurate expense reports in a timely manner.
* May coordinate, track, distribute, and maintain business group-specific reports and documentation, e.g. operating reports, certifications, bids, invoices, change orders, agreements, etc. accurately and within established timeframes.
* Assist in preparation and/or delivery of financial and other variance reporting completing all tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
* May compile data and prepare reports, presentations or recommendations in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
* May maintain databases in a current, complete and accurate manner.
* May collect and prepare complete and accurate information for senior managers use in discussions/meetings with other staff and external parties within established timeframes.
* May coordinate activities between departments and outside parties ensuring courtesy, professionalism and responsiveness in all contacts and completion of tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
* Maintain accurate, complete and current (files, records, library, etc.) ensuring the appropriate safeguarding of confidential or proprietary information.
* Plans and organizes special events or meetings including logistics, facilities, food, and materials with limited supervision in an accurate and timely manner.
* Performs administrative tasks for special projects with limited supervision completing all tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
* Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment, including supplies for entertaining clients as appropriate, controlling expenses and maintaining adequate inventory according to company policies and procedures.
* Anticipates and responds to customer needs demonstrating professionalism, courtesy, and sensitivity in all contacts.
* Acts independently to determine efficient and effective methods and procedures on new assignments.
* Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature according to company policies and procedures.
* May provide back up to non-exempt personnel. Performs tasks for designated position in an accurate and timely manner during individual s absence.
* May direct the work of non-exempt administrative staff.
Location/Position Specific Responsibilities:
* May vary by business group.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
* Thorough knowledge of administrative office procedures and practices as evidenced by 5 years of experience in a related function.
* Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. PowerPoint or database proficiency may be required for some positions.
* Working knowledge of customer services principles and practices as evidenced by 2 years of experience in a related function.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Demonstrated ability to read and interpret routine and non-routine documents such as instructions and manuals.
* Demonstrated ability to find, access, evaluate and use information.
* Demonstrated ability to compose routine and non-routine correspondence.
* Demonstrated ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Demonstrated ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Demonstrated ability to understand, present and perform routine analysis of numbers and financial data.
* Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize work activities effectively.
* Demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness in work.
* Demonstrated commitment to excellence in delivering products and services.
* Demonstrated ability to hold self and others accountable in meeting deadlines and commitments.
* Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing and ambiguous circumstances.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism in all aspects of the job, including displaying courtesy and sensitivity in all contacts and managing difficult client situations effectively.
* Demonstrated ability to refer to established procedures to handle routine tasks, although at times may choose from established alternatives. Will seek manager to provide guidance and/or solve non-routine or more complex tasks.
Non-Essential Skills & Qualifications:
* Working knowledge of company operations and/or real estate industry highly desirable.
* Associate s degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school.
* Minimum of 5 years experience providing administrative support with at least two years providing support at the senior level.
Certificates, Licenses or Registrations:
* Professional executive assistant certification or equivalent work experience supporting executive level management.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is required to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time as well as talking on the phone for extended periods of time.
* Work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The employee works primarily in an office environment.
Shorenstein is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity/Veterans/Disabled Employer. Shorenstein is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.