Sales Review Specialist 7/15/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a sales order operations professional experienced in best practices of order management and the Quote-To-Cash process.
The Sales Review Specialist will be directly responsible for the daily review and approval of all incoming orders/"opportunities" in accordance to the team SLA and company revenue policies, and actively contribute to the improvement of this process by recommendations and monitoring. In addition, the Sales Review Specialist will support the sales teams in areas such as review of quotes to validate pricing and follow-through on account discrepancies. The role requires daily coordination with various teams: Credit, Customer Service/Fulfillment, Billing, Revenue, Sales and Legal.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
* Review and approve daily incoming sales orders according to the SLA and company revenue policy, procedures and accounting guidance
* Ensure customer or partner credit worthiness
* Review accuracy of agreements, signed quotes, purchase order details including terms, customer or partner billing instructions, shipping, product, pricing, discounts
* In Salesforce and in the accounting system, ensure order is set-up for prompt and correct provisioning and invoicing with correct billing & shipping contact information, product, subscription dates and revenue recognition and recorded in the correct accounting period
* Proactively follow through on orders that are with questions to ensure that these are resolved timely and recorded in the correct period
* Support the sales teams by review of Sales quotes with accurate assessment of customer s account and history
* Communicate clearly recommendations and solutions
* Track and report on customer account discrepancies and follow-through to resolution
* Monitor and distribute incoming Orders to the correct opportunity owner.
* Research and address partner queries related to order status such as fulfillment and billing.
* Always communicate with salespersons and sales review team worldwide to facilitate a smooth order fulfillment process and prompt invoicing
* BS/BA degree
* Must be able to work in East, Central, Mountain US Time Zones & International Time Zones
* At least 3 years as person directly responsible for order processing, order management, order approval, fulfillment, revenue and billing
* Possesses discipline and time management skills to meet the daily SLA and other related deadlines such as Accounting month-end close
* Extreme attention to detail. Excellent research and critical thinking skills
* Proactive and responsible approach to customer support by excellent communication skills. Thoroughly communicates feedback, solutions and recommendations to teammates, opportunity owners and other teams
* Can work extended hours when work volume requires and at all month-end
* Experience with using Salesforce
* Experience in SaaS or Software industry is a plus