JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Barnard Construction Company, Inc., based in Bozeman, Montana, is a heavy-civil construction company with projects underway across North America. Barnard is ranked by Engineering News-Record, a leading construction industry periodical, as one of the nation s Top 400 civil contractors. We specialize in dam construction and rehabilitation, power transmission and distribution, tunneling, inland marine, oil, gas, utility, and sewer and water pipeline projects. We offer competitive salaries, profit sharing, 401(k)s, a generous health plan, annual bonuses, and challenging career opportunities with a financially solid company. Barnard s people are the reason for the success of the company. Our reputation attracts the highest quality personnel, people who are committed to producing projects that set a standard for excellence. At Barnard, we build the riskiest, most difficult, complex jobs we can find and we hire people who thrive on tough work and demanding opportunities.
* Manage construction safety.
* Understand project cost and budgets.
* Schedule and manage crew workforce, equipment, and tools for maximum utilization and quality of work.
* Review timecards and invoices for proper cost distribution.
* Ensure all employees are current in and compliant with all Barnard safety policies, and have received required safety training and equipment.
* Must be willing to travel and relocate. Project sites are located domestically and internationally, so relocation and/or travel are required.
* Heavy Civil construction experience.
* Experience supervising multiple foremen/construction crews.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Safety oriented, 10-hour and 30-hour OSHA certificates are preferred.
* Strong work ethic; willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
* Ability to function as a team-builder/player
* Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment.
EOE, E-Verify Employer