Account Executive II - Property and Casualty 7/17/2018
Green Bay, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-WI-Green Bay
Account Executive II - Property and Casualty
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting risk in our Green Bay, WI office.
Your Impact As An Account Executive II - Property and Casualty
The position of an Account Executive II is responsible for leading discussions which provide strategic advice and counsel to help clients identify and manage their risks, and help design and implement strategies consistent with the clients identified risk management goals and objectives.
* Day to Day account management of P&C business on moderate to higher complexity accounts
* Drives growth on existing and new clients
* Achieves annual individual New Business Sales Goals
* Demonstrates technical competency across multiple lines of coverage
* Engages in client conversations to understand and uncover needs and influence decision making
* Consultative; can frame the issue, present facts and ideas in an effective way and provide recommendations with supporting rationale.
* Establishes oneself as a self-starting leader with an account team and takes ownership of the success of client and colleague relationships; is collaborative.
* Participate in new business efforts from client penetration, RFP development, finalist presentations and client onboarding
* Well-developed communication and presentation skills
* Organized, with great attention to detail and is deadline driven
* Can effectively manage a large number of short and longer-term projects tasks simultaneously; is able to anticipate the need for change and helps others adjust their priorities and activities to meet the needs of the situation
* Consistently seeks opportunities to make improvements in terms of coverage or service delivery to our clients.
* Demonstrates excellence; champions and leads with a can-do attitude
* Is proactive & responsive
* Good Negotiation skills
* 5+ years experience in the commercial insurance industry in servicing capacity or related business experience.
Bachelor s degree preferred
CPCU, ARM or CRM preferred
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.