Business Development Professional I 7/18/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Virtual
Aon is looking for a Business Development Professional l
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon National Flood Services NFS Edge business group working Virtually Illinois or Virtual Ohio.
As a Business Development Professional l. You will report directly to the Business Development Professional ll
NFS Private Products Sales Representative is responsible for growing a book of private flood insurance business by developing and maintaining relationships with agents, brokers, sub-producers, and others who control this business in the marketplace, working with NFS and the WYO carriers in order to increase production through higher quote and sales conversions levels.
Essential Job Functions
* Develop and maintain relationships with insurance agents and brokers (captive or independent) in the assigned territory for the private flood products who control businesses opportunity
* Frequent travel with face-to-face meetings with agent base required.
* Attainment of premium volume and revenue targets as established for the position is essential for success.
* Partner with product leadership, marketing, underwriting and carriers to coordinate the education, communication and execution of flood sales.
* Meet established client service metrics.
* Act as a product advocate and company advocate to the flood insurance community
* Understand the competitive marketplace for the flood product line and provide product and pricing feedback to optimize production.
* Attendance at appropriate industry conferences, trade shows, and related events.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum of 3-5 years of insurance sales experience
* Frequent travel
* Bachelor s degreed
* Track record of previous insurance sales success
* Sales presentation experience
* Flood insurance specific experience and an understanding of insurance coverage a plus
* Competent using Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Education: College Degree preferred
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.