Inside Sales Representative 7/18/2018
Gerber Technology, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Posted Date 1 month ago(7/17/2018 9:18 AM)
Sales - Technical Sales
For nearly half a century, Gerber Technology has been helping companies around the world develop, manufacture and take their products to market smarter, faster and more efficiently. Today, the company provides integrated software and hardware solutions to more than 78,000 customers in the aerospace, construction, furniture, fashion & apparel, transportation, technical textiles, packaging, wind energy and sign & graphics industries, including over 100 Fortune 500 companies in 130 countries.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Inside Service Sales Representative, responsible for driving revenue and profit margins for the Gerber Technology Service and Aftermarket product lines. Position is located in our Tolland, CT office.
The Inside Service Sales Representative will be responsible for driving revenue and profit margins for Gerber s Service and Aftermarket product lines. The focus will be in our Packing business selling our core Service Contract products as well as our Aftermarket part products. The individual will be responsible for managing the Gerber Packaging install base of customer accounts, for achieving revenue targets for Service and Aftermarket sales for that business. The position involves selling to the existing Gerber customer install base and renewing and converting customers to Service Contracts and Gerber Consumables. This position will involve daily customer contact via telephone and e-mail promoting Gerber Service Products - taking customers through the sales process from prospecting, qualifying, quoting, negotiating and closing proposals. The Inside representative will work closely with the Outside Sales team to grow the territory. The position will report to the Service Sales Manager of North America.
* Drive sales through lead generation, market analysis, promotions, and other projects.
* Outbound telephone calls and email communication to end users to promote the sale of Gerber Service Contracts and Gerber Consumables products.
* Manage Packaging territory to achieve sales revenue goals for the Service and Aftermarket business.
* Develop and maintain current knowledge of client's business maintaining customer contact and equipment database records.
* Support Strategic Accounts through collaboration with Outside Sales team as need to ensure high levels of client satisfaction with all aspects of Gerber's products and services.
* Daily responsibilities will require use of Salesforce.com and SAP.
Position will be based in Tolland, CT. Local candidates only, please.
The Inside Service Sales Representative must have strong communication skills, have demonstrated the ability to succeed in a telephone sales environment and have a strong desire to succeed.
Inside Sales Representative Qualifications:
* University education - Bachelor s degree in Business Administration required Orequivalent experience.
* Minimum 2 years inside sales experience
* Excellent phone and email communication skills
* Rapidly adapt to changing requirements and perform under pressure
* The ability to understand sales and marketing strategy and develop value-added solutions
* Strong team orientation - ability to work in a matrix organization
* Proficient on MicroSoft Office Suite of applications Microsoft Excel proficiency is required.
* SAP and Salesforce.com experience is a plus but not a requirement
It is Gerber Technology s policy to foster a workforce that accepts and respects differences. We provide equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, language, religion, age, sex, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, medical condition, ancestry, citizenship, or political opinion. This policy applies to all employment practices, including recruitment, promotion, training and development
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 252-6257