Senior Full Stack Developer, IT Applications
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/19/2018
END DATE 8/15/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Family US-IL-Lincolnshire
Aon is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer, IT Applications
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective workforce solutions in our newly formed Applications Development team located in Lincolnshire, IL. As a Developer, you will be responsible for both front-end and back-end software application development. You will be responsible for designing and implementing advanced User Interface (UI) features and creative solutions, integrating front-end and back-end functionality, ensuring design integrity, and designing and delivering reporting UI that addresses the needs of both internal and external customers. You will interpret functional requirements, develop, enhance, debug, support and maintain software applications and integrations.
Your Impact As the Senior Full Stack Developer, IT Applications
* Develop functional and appealing responsive web applications based on usability
* Provide website maintenance and enhancements
* Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
* Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
* Create and maintain cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
* Maintain graphical standards and branding throughout the product s interface
* Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
* Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to applications
* Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
* Support application deployment as required
* Follow all Aon development standards and methodologies
* Participate in technical solution/code review, application security assessment, application performance tuning and troubleshooting.
* Work closely with developers, QAs and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
* Sprint Planning: participate in team Sprint Planning sessions by providing effort estimates and feedback on development tasks
* Product Owner & Sponsor Demo & UAT: Participates in Product Owner Reviews, by providing feedback on the functionality being reviewed.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Minimum 7+ years experience in a similar role
* Must have experience with JQuery, AngularJS, Web APIs
* Must have hands on SQL Server development experience
* Experience developing with MS SQL stored procedures and queries
* Experience with SSRS, Tableau, Custom Visualization libraries is a plus
* Experience with responsive/adaptive web design and framework (e.g. twitter bootstrap)
* Experience in Agile development environment
* Experience working on n-tier web application (UI, Service Layer, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
* Added advantage with experience on Kentico CMS
* Experience with server-side language and technology such as ASP.Net (C#), Web APIs for implementing web technologies
* Experience with statistical calculations is beneficial
* Experience with Team Foundation Server is a plus
* Experience in coaching more junior team members is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred
* Microsoft certifications are a plus
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.