Process Analyst/Data Modeler
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/19/2018
END DATE 8/15/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONBusiness Process Analyst/Data Modeler
The role of the Business Process Analyst is to model the current and future state business processes to support definition of functional, business, and information/data requirements to allow for the design, development, testing/evaluation, implementation of enterprise business applications and capabilities. The Business Process Analyst will work with various stakeholders, including technical management, functional management, and project management, and business process subject matter experts, to build business process views of the organization s strategies, processes, information, and information technology requirements The Business Process Analyst will document this information using various technical reports including business process models and architectural views.
Essential Job Functions:
* Reviews and analyzes existing process models, enterprise architecture artifacts and other program documentation
* Researches applicable laws, rules and policies (LRPs) related to the execution and compliance of business processes.
* Facilitates Subject Matter Expert (SME) interviews for business process re-engineering by developing and documenting current and future state business process models and associated information such as data, business rules, measures/metrics, roles etc.
* Develops and documents process model/business architecture content and artifacts consistent with generally accepted modeling standards and existing architectures (e.g. AF LogBEA).
* Researches and identifies architecture for re-use
* Performs peer reviews of process modeling and enterprise architecture artifacts.
* Develops mission maps per team and SME input.
* Prepares written and/or briefed reports to support the activities performed.
Essential Job Requirements:
* Working knowledge of a structured modeling technique (e.g., BPMN, IDEF, UML, etc.)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio 2016
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
* Some experience and/or training in IBM Rational System Architect software
* Working knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
* Working knowledge of supply chain and logistics
* Facilitation skills/experience
* 5+ years of broad/diverse background and experience in business performance improvements/re-engineering, business process modeling, requirements analysis, and/or enterprise architecture.
* 2-5 years of broad/diverse background and experience in data analysis.
* Prefer a minimum of 2 years of experience working with the US Air Force community (DoD may be acceptable)
* Four-year degree in Computer Science, Business, Management or related field.
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* All work will be performed in an office environment.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Other Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Performs other tasks consistent with the goals and objectives of the department/contract
* Citizenship: United States
* Security Clearance: NACI
* FLSA Status: Full Time, Exempt
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.