Pipeline for Part Time \/ On Call Instructors - New Jersey 7/20/2018
CAE Parc Aviation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING IN WHIPPANY, NEW JERSEY AT CAE AS A PART TIME OR ON-CALL INSTRUCTOR* Put your name down on the list! This job posting is going to be used as a pipeline for all candidates who are interested in our future upcoming part time positions - in all platforms.
rnJoin our team of elite Simulator Instructors at CAE and you'll experience a new career where you can pursue your passion for aviation without the extensive travel or missing those important holidays and events!
CAE offers a comprehensive Instructor training program to help transform your knowledge and skills as a pilot into a world-class Instructor and subject matter expert ready to lead clients thru their training.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR* CAE is seeking experienced pilots that thrive on coaching others, values CRM, and enjoys working with a diverse team. The ideal candidate should also possess:
* A "true" professional character with the ability to create a welcoming and successful learning environment
* The proven ability to communicate effectively across all mediums (spoken, written) and at all levels
* Commitment to the customer - providing continuous "red carpet" customer service
* The capability to tailor training sessions to the needs of a diverse customer base
* A keen eye for detail - must be able and willing to maintain accurate and timely records in accordance with CAE policy and FAA requirements
* Must be authorized to live/work in the United States
* Preference given to candidates with time in type experience
* Must be able to give a minimum of 10 days availability a month.
* Must have an unrestricted ATP certificate
* Must have at least one unrestricted PIC type rating
* FAR Part 135 experience and 3,000 hours of total flight time preferred
* Basic computer proficiency - Microsoft Office and other internet based programs
* Must be able and willing to participate in CAE's DOT Drug & Alcohol testing program
HOW DO I BECOME A PART TIME / ON- CALL INSTRUCTOR* Click on "APPLY NOW" and submit a copy of your resume and one of our Recruitment Consultants will contact you with more information
WHO IS CAE* CAE is a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation. With more than 210 full-flight simulators in 42 civil training locations worldwide, CAE has the largest network of civil training locations in the industry. CAE serves approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. Our vision is to be the recognized global training partner of choice to enhance safety, efficiency and readiness.
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
CAE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 972-456-8347. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
As a Federal Contractor, CAE is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEO is the Law poster.