Administrative Assistant I 7/20/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description: Administrative Assistant I
Reports to: Administrative Services Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Type: FT
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/DISABILITY/E-Verify/DFWP
Note: This job description is intended to summarize the type and level of work performed by the incumbent and is not an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities and requirements. Receipt of this job description does not constitute an employment agreement. Crom, LLC is an at-will employer and may terminate the employment relationship with or without notice or cause. The employer reserves the right to make any necessary revisions to the job description at any time without notice.
Performs a variety of administrative functions as well as provide support to management staff.
Essential Duties Responsibilities
* Correspondence and typing for Area Managers, Project Managers, Estimators, Principles or as requested by other managers. Some data may be personal and/or confidential in matter.
* Effectively communicate with assigned Area Managers, Project Managers, and Estimators.
* Other special projects or requests by Principles or assigned by Administrative Services Manager.
* Backup to Receptionist and Administrative Assistant II as needed.
* Work in database data entry and reporting as required.
* Build Excel spreadsheets, Word forms, or databases as requested with assistance and approval of Administrative Services Manager.
* General secretarial support including proofreading, copying, faxing, typing, mailing, binding, proposals, building booklets, filing, etc.
* Inventory of mailing and office supplies.
* Be familiar with a variety of office and field concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Maintain equipment in area (copier, printers, etc.) and order supplies.
* Other duties as assigned.
* HS Diploma required. AA degree preferred.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
* 3-4 years of office experience preferred.
* Use of standard office equipment including computer, printer, copier, scanner, etc.
* Demonstrate appropriate and courteous behavior while dealing with a variety of people and during stressful situations.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Good communication skills written and verbal.
* Employee will spend periods of time sitting at a desk working on a computer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Weight: Must be able to move, lift or leverage up to 10 lbs. often, and up to 20 lbs. at times.
Gross Motor: Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, reach and walk often.
Communication: Must be able to engage in unrestricted communication by telephone, computer and in person often.