Regional Sales Representative - Fabrication 7/20/2018
MC Machinery Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Regional Sales Representative is responsible for the efficient promotion and profitable sale of Mitsubishi Fabrication equipment, which includes Laser, Press Brake and Laser Automation systems. Working within a geographical region the Sales Representative will solicit new business through developed leads and existing dealer networks. They will work closely with management to develop best practices in marketing and promotions in their region. This person will develop strong relationships with existing customers to increase knowledge of machining programs and services available.
We are actively looking to fill positions that will be based in and cover the following areas: Charlotte and cover the Southern portion of NC.
Greensboro which will cover Northern NC and all of VA and WV.
South Carolina that will cover all of SC and the Eastern half of TN.
Arkansas that will cover all of AR and the Western half of TN.
PNW that can be based in OR or WA that will cover WA, OR, MT, ID, and WY.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties will include but not limited to;
* Working with a dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
* Develop personal sales strategies, and forecasts.
* Be in constant contact with customers by visiting, writing, or phoning, as well as prepare/present demonstrations for our machinery at client locations.
* Responsible for expanding our customer base, maintain a customer database and develop new leads from cold calls and finish the project from start to close.
* Participate in open houses, trade shows as well as research competitive information.
* Be a liaison with installation and customer service to customer is also a part of work day.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Ability to work independently and use judgment to determine problems with minimal direct supervision.
* Ability to interact with customers in a way so as to maintain customer confidence in MC Machinery Systems Inc.
* Ability to identify opportunities to sell customers additional MC Machinery products and to sell product in such opportunities.
* Considerable knowledge and the ability to apply the principles and practices to the functionality of products sold by MC Machinery Systems.
* Ability to independently diagnose and treat a variety of problems or situations and modify as deemed necessary.
* Knowledge and ability to apply industry standards that may not be completely applicable to the work and may require adaptation, modification or deviation.
* Ability to effectively document and communicate ideas, strategies, problems, and solutions in both verbal and written forms to co-workers and customers.
* Ability to prepare written reports and other necessary supportive documentation.
* Ability to travel to various customer locations as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s degree preferred. Sales, marketing or mechanical engineering.
* 2-5 years experience in machining sales or related industry is ideal.
Equal Opportunity Employer race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation