Software Engineer 7/20/2018
Foster City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
This position is for a team that provides across the network security assessment of operating systems and applications. The duties for this position include developing new libraries, adopting open-source libraries to enhance capabilities of the engine that performs the security assessment. The engine is implemented in C/C++ and is running in a Linux environment. In depth knowledge in wide range of networking protocols, operating system security configuration is necessary to be successful in this role.
- 3+ years experience in software development using both C and C++ in Linux environment. This includes designing, implementing, documenting, debugging, and maintaining the software components.
- Solid knowledge of networking protocols: TCP/UDP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SSH, etc.
- Familiarity with XML technologies, XSLT, XPATH
- Experience with cryptographic APIs such as OpenSSL
- Experience with working with open-source libraries
Additional Plus Competencies:
- TCP/IP and network knowledge, troubleshooting and knowledge of packet sniffers
- Scripting/automation knowledge with Perl, Python, Bash shell scripts with recent scripting experience.
- Hand-on experience with cloud virtualization solutions and APIs such as Amazon EC2, Windows Azure or OpenStack