Supply Support Technician 7/20/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Supply Support Technician
TACG is currently seeking a candidate to work in a very exciting and fast paced role as Supply Support Technician with its Government Services. The candidate would be working in a Country Command Management Office. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in fast paced environments routinely meeting tight deadlines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Provide working knowledge of the policies, practices, regulations and laws concerning Foreign Military Sales (FMS) process and initiatives.
* Possess a thorough understanding of the mission, roles, functions, organizational structures and operations of the DoD, Air Force, and organizations that govern, interface with, and/or influence the FMS process.
* Create, submit brief asset reports, critical requirement reports, supply reports.
* Independently compile and analyze data and prepare reports often under pressure of tight deadlines.
* Incorporate data into Excel documents for other analysts and program managers.
* Compile and analyze data.
* Communicate with Foreign Liaison Officers on supply posture and supply recommendations.
* Possess understanding of Government and FMS supply systems, Military Standards and Non-Standard Requisitioning, Issuing Procedures (MILSTRIP).
* Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
* Possess the logistical and analytical skills to assess logistics support posture in order to proactively detect problem areas and initiate problem solving actions to meet program milestones.
* 4 year degree in relevant field encouraged
* 2 year degree in relevant field recommended
* Years of relevant, direct experience to requirement may be able to substitute for educational requirements, pending formal review and acceptance
* 3 years Logistics, Supply Chain, Management or Operational Research
* Experience working with Government logistics / supply systems
* Foreign Military Sales
* Advanced skillset in MS Office Suite
* Able to work under pressure
* Ability to routinely meet deadlines
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
* Strong Data Entry skills while maintaining 98% accuracy
* Ability to work fluently with others in department
* Able to quickly learn proprietary software systems
* Ability to prioritize duties based on shifting demands
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* All work will be performed in an office environment.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that much be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
SecurityClearance: DoD Secret will be required
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
FLSAStatus: Full-time, Exempt
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain a government security clearance
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.