Building Services Coordinator 7/21/2018
Bridgestreet Global Hospitality
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY With more than 120,000 accommodations in over 91 countries, BridgeStreet Global Hospitality is the leading hospitality solution. Powered by OTA technology, BridgeStreet.com is built for business travellers and gives serviced apartment and home operator's access to extensive global reach bookable in real-time along with built-in demand from BridgeStreet's 5000+ client portfolio and 100+ global sales team. Widely recognized for uncompromising standards of quality, comfort and service, BridgeStreet Global Hospitality is a renowned award winner in both the Americas and EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa).
Reports To: Operations Manager
Experience Requirements: 2+ years of maintenance experience. Janitorial experience is a plus
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Maintain the day-to-day BridgeStreet standards and assume responsibility for maintaining the physical asset of the property under the direction of the Operations Manager.
* Responsible for the completion of all Work Order requests as assigned.
* Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Operations Manager.
* Work within expense limits established.
* Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
* Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program".
* Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
* Complete grounds work as directed by Operations Manager, which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas and maintaining other areas.
* Special projects and other responsibilities as determined by Operations Manager.
* Complete regular apartment paint and touch up work as assigned.
* Walk guest areas and units as requested to ensure high standards of operation.
* Perform general repairs to facility equipment.
* Ability to safely operate numerous hand and power tools, and may be required to use various machines such as pressure washer and snow removal equipment.
* Assist with cable and internet problems and/or coordinate with provider if appropriate.
* Other duties: Completes all duties as assigned.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Commits to embracing and demonstrating all of the BridgeStreet Global Hospitality Teammate characteristics: Relentless in creating a lasting impression; Resourceful with your positive attitude; Reliable with your commitment and actions - to name a few
Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm
Committed to upholding professional standards
Takes responsibility for own actions
Results-focused - understands what is important to the organization, other BridgeStreet Teammates and clients - is committed to achieving goals. Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organization
Self-motivated and self-aware - recognizes own strengths and weaknesses and is committed to personal development
Has a sense of humor and fun.
Education: High school education; or up to one year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Travel (approx): 0
Number of Employees supervised (approx): 0
The Company, through Passport to Your Success will assist in achieving the skill set required (via training and mentoring), thus enabling you to reach your full potential in line with your career aspirations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.