Senior Recruiter 7/21/2018
BayFirst Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Status: Part-time/Exempt
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance Required: N/A
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION!
BayFirst Solutions is seeking an experienced part time recruiter who will be part of an energetic and motivated team that directly impacts the growth and success of our organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for applying his/her cleared resources recruiting expertise to exploit multiple sources and finding top cleared talent who oftentimes possess intricate and/or specialized skills, experience, and security clearances required to provide support to government clients, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), United States Coast Guard (USCG), intelligence community, and others. The recruiter will need to be able to source on traditional job boards and social media networks such as Monster, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, etc., but also have a network beyond these sites to reach out to for candidate referrals. This position requires a lot of flexibility. The recruiter will be handling multiple requisitions at any given time.
* Responsibilities will include collaboration with recruiters and hiring managers.
* The recruiter will create and execute recruiting strategies to find talent for key cleared and non cleared positions within.
* Perform full lifecycle recruiting of cleared and non-cleared candidates using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques.
* Develop creative sourcing methods to expand visibility and network for potential candidates in a highly-competitive market and industry while staying aware of cost-effective strategies that eliminate the need for external recruiters and minimize costs of placement fees.
* Explore market best practices in recruiting and staffing and implement those that are appropriate.
* Develop and maintain strong internal customer and candidate relationships.
* Maintain our applicant tracking system with accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates and candidate sourcing.
* Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization, provide weekly updates and statuses to hiring managers.
* Conduct phone and/or preliminary interviews.
* Comply with all federal and state laws and company policies regarding recruitment and selection processes.
* Participate in career fairs and other recruiting events as needed along with a member of the HR team.
* Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience.
* Strong candidate sourcing and networking skills.
* Prior experience in the recruitment of candidates who possess a US Government security clearance up to TS/SCI with Polygraph.
* Competitive, energetic and motivated to exceed personal and established recruiting goals.
* A track record of strong performance against quotas in recruiting, sourcing, large volumes of qualified candidates.
* Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
* Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited university.
Various applicant tracking systems
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: 202-567-2196.
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.