Program Coordinator 7/21/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. Backed by a 70-year record of industry firsts, we continue to help define global training standards with our innovative virtual-to-live training solutions to make flying safer, maintain defence force readiness and enhance patient safety. We have the broadest global presence in the industry, with 8,000 employees, 160 sites and training locations in over 35 countries. Each year, we train more than 120,000 civil and defence crewmembers and thousands of healthcare professionals worldwide. www.cae.com
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for conducting research and analysis duties related to training services initiatives. Perform project-specific administrative duties in support of the Program Manager(s) and supports the administrative needs of the program staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Conducts trend analysis, training needs analysis, root cause analysis, as well as related research and data collection functions.
* Composes and prepares correspondence, reports, and other documents as needed
* Assists with monitoring established process performance data at the project and organizational level
* Maps and updates processes by facilitating collection of SME knowledge and incorporating into process library
* Establishes uniform correspondence procedures and style practices. Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
* Coordinates programs, events, or conferences with facilities and caterer, issuing information and invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
* Coordinates office operations and procedures such as personnel, information management, filing systems, supplies, and other administrative services.
* Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents including meeting minutes, agendas and schedules.
* Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
* Reviews, Coordinates, and Tracks contractually deliverable CDRLs and other documentation.
* Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications. Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
* Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
* Assists with the preparation of proposals
* Participates in meetings involving internal/external customers
* Prepares oral and written presentations
* Applies critical thinking in stressful situations
* Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor s degree in aviation, engineering, operations management, business, a technical degree in a related field, or 1-3 years of equivalent experience
* Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products: Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point and Project
* Must be able to apply basic statistical concepts and calculations to interpret and analyze data
* Able to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
* Ability to process vague, abstract verbal and written instructions to create and evaluate processes
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
* Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
* Attention to detail and follow through is imperative
* Must be able to travel and work flexible hours and overtime, including occasional weekends
* Must be familiar with all office equipment such as: fax machine, copy machine, and printer
* Must be detail oriented and highly organized
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision
* Must be eligible for DoD Personal Security Clearance
* Training syllabus and/or courseware development experience
* Project Management
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
* Must have the ability to work overtime as necessary
* Must be able to sit and operate a personal computer for long periods
* Ability to support periodic travel
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CAE USA INC. IS AN EOE/AA EMPLOYER AND GIVES CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT TO ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. IF YOU D LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EEO RIGHTS AS AN APPLICANT UNDER THE LAW, PLEASE CLICK HERE EEO IS THE LAW POSTER.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION THE CONTRACTOR WILL NOT DISCHARGE OR IN ANY OTHER MANNER DISCRIMINATE AGAINST EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE INQUIRED ABOUT, DISCUSSED, OR DISCLOSED THEIR OWN PAY OR THE PAY OF ANOTHER EMPLOYEE OR APPLICANT. HOWEVER, EMPLOYEES WHO HAVE ACCESS TO THE COMPENSATION INFORMATION OF OTHER EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS AS A PART OF THEIR ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS CANNOT DISCLOSE THE PAY OF OTHER EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS TO INDIVIDUALS WHO DO NOT OTHERWISE HAVE ACCESS TO COMPENSATION INFORMATION, UNLESS THE DISCLOSURE IS (A) IN RESPONSE TO A FORMAL COMPLAINT OR CHARGE, (B) IN FURTHERANCE OF AN INVESTIGATION, PROCEEDING, HEARING, OR ACTION, INCLUDING AN INVESTIGATION CONDUCTED BY THE EMPLOYER, OR (C) CONSISTENT WITH THE CONTRACTOR S LEGAL DUTY TO FURNISH INFORMATION.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CAE is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.
The masculine gender is used throughout this job description solely to make the text easier to read and therefore applies to both men and women.