Automotive Research Analyst 7/21/2018
Fram Group Operations LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
The Automotive Research Analyst (ARA) will be the lead contributor for global application and market research initiatives. In order to fulfill the role well, the ARA will master the product research process by completing research and data input for the assigned markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintain a specific set of application data
* Determine specific coverage for assigned product lines
* Research OE & competitive parts for all vehicles and applications.
* Develop working relationships with suppliers, industry experts and customers in order to understand customer/industry requirements for applications cataloging & global research.
* Manage catalog publication projects and data maintenance projects as assigned, assisting other team members as required.
* Learn & develop a strategy for delivering electronic data for global markets
* Lead competitive application research process
* Analyze and report market catalog coverage and global car part analysis
* Assist or lead other Catalog Team projects as required
* Other duties as assigned
Associate s Degree with 5 years experience or equivalent experience
Automotive aftermarket experience strongly preferred.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, etc.).
Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communications skills.
Significant ability to develop and work a network of industry resources for research, product knowledge, and market expertise
Experience in product application and product application research for vehicles or related fields preferred.
Strong customer account management skills.
Strong ability to develop good working relationships with internal departments