Analyst - Capital Cost Controls 7/21/2018
Energy Transfer Partners
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Essential Functions:
- Strong professional communication skills a must. Will be communicating with internal departments on a daily basis.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid time management skills; ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and function independently and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organization skills and work habits.
- Flexibility with ability to work in a team setting supporting several people.
- Ability to recognize issues and deal with them directly.
- Perform monthly AFE variance analyses between budget/forecasted and actuals and review with project managers to reconcile discrepancies.
- Assist in cash forecasting and tracking committed dollars for all Board Approved Projects.
- Assist in Quarter and Year-End accruals
- Assist in AFE Budgeting process and review.
- Reconcile projects that are to be reimbursed by a producer or other third party.
- Manage joint venture AFE's and all associated invoicing.
Educational requirements or experience equivalent:
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, construction management or business
- 2+ years of experience in finance, accounting or business and some previous experience as a cost analyst.
- MS Office (Excel and Word)
- SAP Knowledge preferred
Specific requirements for location/position:
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Proficient organizational, oral and written communication skills required.
- Exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to apply judgment, and professionally challenge and question activity and assumptions.
- Some travel potentially required. 15% or less, rarely overnight.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Vet
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications