Administrative Assistant - Field Ops 7/21/2018
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Energy Transfer Partners is a master limited partnership that owns and operates one of the largest and most diversified portfolios of energy assets in the United States. In total, the Company owns and operates approximately 62,500 miles of natural gas, crude oil, refined products, and natural gas liquids pipelines, terminals, and acquisition and marketing assets which are used to facilitate the purchase and sale of crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids, and refined products.
- This administrative position is responsible for providing support services to the Director, Operations Manager and Operations Supervisors, and for support of personal within the Akron Pipeline district located in Akron, OH.
- Performs general office tasks including opening and sorting mail, faxing, operating multiple phone lines, office and supply maintenance, filing, general correspondence, meeting coordination.
- Manage the district files & record management retention systems, time sheets, and filing requirements as necessary and required by the different operating and support groups for assigned facilities.
- Responsible for clerical tasks required in preparation of routine correspondence and reports.
- Payroll review, tracking of vacation and overtime, expense reports, reports & budget preparation including purchasing utilizing SAP.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Facilitating and managing Operator Qualification testing & tracking.
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements and handle issues with vendors.
- Schedule appointments, meetings & travel arrangements.
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors.
- Ability to take work direction from various sources and meet the requirements of various different internal and external customers and balance the priorities.
- Ability to be multi-dimensional, completing special projects when requested by others.
- Occasional (25%) travel to provide support or participate in training initiatives at regional locations based in Fostoria, OH (Fostoria West) and Lima, OH (Lima Station) and other locations at times.
- Additionally, support emergency response efforts as a part of the support staff. Other miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma including 5+ years practical experience as an administrative support professional in a fast paced work environment.
- Advanced knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Organizational and prioritization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, good communication skills with both internal and external customers.
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, required.
- Solid computer skills utilizing MS Office Suites (Word, Excel & Power Point) and familiarity with various management systems including SAP.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree.
- Previous experience supporting an executive / senior level manager, highly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications