Sales Reporting Analyst 7/21/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
About the Company:
Regency Centers is the preeminent national owner, operator, and developer of shopping centers located in affluent and densely populated trade areas. Our portfolio includes thriving properties merchandised with highly productive grocers, restaurants, service providers, and best-in-class retailers that connect to their neighborhoods, communities, and customers. Operating as a fully integrated real estate company, Regency Centers is a qualified real estate investment trust (REIT) that is self-administered, self-managed, and an S&P 500 Index member. For more information, please visit regencycenters.com.
Regency Centers is looking for a SALES REPORTING ANALYST to join our team. This individual will be responsible for entering daily tenant sales data into our accounting system and other accounting activities as requested including, but not limited to, process manual billings and percentage rent generations. With the continued emphasis on tenant health as indicated by tenant sales, it is critical to ensure tenant sales data is accurate and available in a timely manner. Additionally, analysis and monitoring of data will be required.
* Daily tenant sales data entry into our accounting system, JD Edwards. Monitor and analyze data for reporting purposes
* Assure quality and accuracy of tenant sales data
* Analyze sales data trends and identify tenants for potential sales audits. Assist with tenant sales audits
* Conduct monthly percentage rent generation and analysis. Distribute to Property Accounting Managers for review and approval
* Process percentage rent manual billings
* Reporting on sales data trends and metrics for upper management across multiple departments
* Produce exception reports for other departments
* Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
* Associates Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline
* Familiarity with ERP systems such as Oracle, JD Edwards or related accounting software
* Strong attention to detail, organization and time-management skills
* Priority setting, decisiveness and problem-solving skills
* Customer focus and interpersonal savvy skills
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K with company match, profit sharing, optional HRA medical insurance, PPO dental insurance and vision-care plan, prescription drug coverage, voluntary supplemental benefits, company-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance benefits, flexible paid time-off, educational assistance, and an incentive-based wellness program.
*Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
*Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.