Sales Engineer Northern New Jersey USA 7/21/2018
Spirax Sarco Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY For our customers, Spirax Sarco is synonymous with excellence in steam system engineering. We offer the industry s most extensive range of products with services, coupled with practical industry application expertise. In short, we create solutions that set the benchmark for steam-using organizations worldwide. Learn more about our global footprint at spiraxsarco.com/global/us.
We re looking for an exceptional candidate to sell Spirax Sarco US products and services to new and existing accounts in assigned sales territory and support distribution channels. This person will provide the expertise and solutions to all customers in the territory to help them with energy management, increase production, operate safely and reach sustainability goals. Therefore increasing Spirax Sarco US s market share for new and existing products and services while meeting sales and profit margin goals.
Some Responsibilities Include:
* Supports and builds relationships with distribution channels through planning and technical training. Supports sales efforts by jointly calling on end users with distributors.
* Develops and monitors the business plan for individual sales territory. Generates sales to exceed the forecast for the area. Builds customer relationships in assigned territory.
* In conjunction with their Area Manager, develops an account list within their territory. Determines sales potential, establishes priority accounts and develops action plans to penetrate the market.
* Trains end users and distributors on Spirax Sarco US products and services.
* Ensures that customers receive accurate and timely quotations for products/services; may expedite orders. Follows up with customers to ensure satisfaction with product/service and to identify needs for potential future business.
Candidates for this position should have a Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field with three to five years outside sales experience selling a technical or industrial related product line; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in conducting boardroom style presentations preferred. Proficiency in current Microsoft Office tools and CRM business software. Possess a valid driver s license while meeting and complying with Spirax Sarco US company driving policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran