Intelligence (Intel) Specialist/Mission Planner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/22/2018
END DATE 8/19/2018
TDX Holdings, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Snapshot Location : Goldsboro, NC
* (Map it!) Loading map ...
Employee Type : Full-Time
Industry : Electronics
Manages Others : Not Specified
Job Type : Government
Education : 2 Year Degree
Experience : Not Specified
Division : 605
Post Date : 7/19/2018
Contact Information Contact : HR
Phone : 9072782312
Ref ID : 605 Tech Division
Fax : 9072782316
Description Job Announcement
BERING SEA ENVIRONMENTAL (BSEn)
Bering Sea Environmental a subsidiary of Tanadgusix Corporation (TDX), an Alaska Native Corporation for the Aleuts of St. Paul Island, is currently recruiting for the following position:
Title: Intelligence (Intel) Specialist/Mission Planner
Location: Seymour Johnson AFB, NC (F-15E)
Status: Full Time
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
The Intel specialist/Mission Planner directly supports on-site planning, execution, and debrief portions of flying operations. This position requires either a TS/SCI Clearance or the ability to obtain said clearance. Prior operational mission planning experience is highly desired. Familiarity with Intelligence Summaries (INTSUM) is required while actual experience in the intelligence community is highly desired Training for operations of current systems will be provided. The duties and requirements of this position include but are not limited to the following:
* Interface with Government representatives for site specific support issues, including scheduling, planning, and exercise coordination. Attend scheduling meetings and conferences in order to ensure required support.
* Assist with development of daily, weekly, and monthly schedules.
* Create Live/Constructive scenarios and monitor scenario progression to ensure threats are operating in accordance with local guidance/scenario specific plans.
* Ensure work areas are maintained in a neat, clean, orderly, presentable, and safe condition.
* Coordinate with Lead Intel to Create an Intelligence Summary (INTSUM)
* Coordinate with Wing Weapons and Tactics on Exercise documents such as Air Order Directive (AOD), Air Tasking Order (ATO), and Special Instructions (SPINS)
* Coordinate with the Wing Tactics Officer and Intel shop to nominate targets to satisfy the Desired Learning Objectives (DLO) of the exercise and to drive exercise scenario based on INTSUM and ATO
* Coordinate to schedule threat emitters and submit scenario brief to mission coordinator
* Coordinates with the intelligence squadron for the LFE based on their tactical emitter game plan
* Coordinate with off-site units to provide operations support and coordinate debrief requirements.
* Ensure required reports and documentation are available and properly maintained
* Assist with scheduling for Wing for AF7 Video Teleconferences (VTC)
* Assist primary administrator of the LFE SharePoint site, to include managing the calendar of events, performing weekly updates of all products, checklists and contact information, and performing daily updates of the VULs
* Maintain a LFE White Force continuity Binder and checklist. This will include but is not limited to scheduling assets, airspace, and players, as well as including a white force checklist and how roles within the Exercise/LFE are divided
* As required, travel to other locations for short duration for regional exercises and/or subject matter expert support.
Reports To: Site Manager
Citizenship and Security Clearance Requirements: US Citizen / TS/SCI Clearance Required
To Apply: Visit the BSEn Website at the following link to download an application.
Please email your application and resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] or fax to 907-278-2316.
Please indicate the position you are applying for and location in your email.
Additional Contact Information: (757) 223-1446 Fax (757) 223-4141
Bering Sea Environmental, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer with an Alaska Native Hiring Preference (PL93-638). We do not discriminate based on marital status, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Requirements
Minimum Education/Experience Level
* Associates degree required, Bachelor Degree Highly Desired
* Five (5) years of verifiable Intel and Mission Planning experience
* COMPTIA Security+ Certification required.