Electronics Technician, Maintenance II 7/22/2018
TDX Holdings, LLC
Eielson AFB, AK
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Snapshot Location : Eielson Air Force Base, AK
* (Map it!) Loading map ...
Employee Type : Seasonal/Temp
Industry : Electronics
Manages Others : Not Specified
Job Type : Government
Education : High School
Experience : Not Specified
Division : 605 tech
Post Date : 7/19/2018
Contact Information Contact : HR
Phone : 9072782312
Ref ID : bsen
Fax : 9072782316
Description Job Announcement
BERING SEA ECCOTECH (BSE)
Bering Sea ECcotech a subsidiary of Tanadgusix Corporation (TDX), an Alaska Native Corporation for the Aleuts of St. Paul Island, is currently recruiting for the following position:
Title: Electronics Technician, Maintenance II Manned Radar
Location: Eielson AFB, AK
Status: Seasonal 01 April 2018 31 October 2018
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
Function in the dual capacity of operator-maintainer to safely and realistically operate and maintain fully functional systems, equipment or circuits (such as radar, radio, telecommunication, video) for maximum training and mission effectiveness supporting combat force training. Apply basic technical knowledge to perform simple or routine tasks following detailed instructions to troubleshoot, inspect, repair, service, adjust/align/calibrate, prevent/control corrosion, remove and replace/reinstall, modify/upgrade equipment and documentation IAW approved directives, and re-establish systems after movements and deployments.
This person works under close supervision receiving technical guidance from supervisor or higher-level technician. Work is checked frequently for accuracy.
This job requires the physical capability to lift, maneuver, and carry weighted objects involving individual or team manual lift in a variety of environments, including shop, warehouse, bay, and flight-line. Must possess a valid state driver s licenses and must meet all requirements for a flight-line driving permit.
23182 ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN MAINTENANCE II
The Electronics Technician Maintenance II applies basic and some advanced technical knowledge to solve routine problems by interpreting manufacturers manuals or similar documents. Work requires familiarity with the interrelationships of circuits and judgment in planning work sequence, in selecting tools, testing instruments, and is reviewed for compliance with accepted practices. This technician works under immediate supervision and achieves technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician.
Reports To: Designated Supervisor or Site Manager
Citizenship and Security Clearance Requirements: US Citizen/ /Must be able to acquire a Secret Clearance.
To Apply: Visit the BSE Website at the following link to download an application.
Please email your application and resume to Human Resources at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ].
Please indicate the position you are applying for and location in your email.
Additional Contact Information: (757) 223-1446 Fax (757) 223-4141
Bering Sea Eccotech, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer with an Alaska Native Hiring Preference (PL93-638). We do not discriminate based on marital status, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Requirements
Minimum Education/Experience Level
* Requires a high school diploma, plus successful completion of an accredited Technical Apprentice Program in Electronics or equivalent military training, with a minimum of six (6) years experience at the journeyman level.
* An Associate Degree in Electronics and experience at the Craftsman level highly desirable.
* IAT II (A+ software/hardware and Security +) Certification highly desirable
* Applicants must be able to demonstrate basic and some advanced technical knowledge of electrical and electronic principles and devices, interpret circuit diagrams to solve routine problems by interpreting manufacturers manuals or similar documents, as well as demonstrate knowledge in the use of test instruments such as Oscilloscopes, signal generators, voltage and frequency meters, and computer control equipment and analyzers.
* Applicants must have a valid state driver s license
* US Citizen/ /Secret Clearance required.