Computer Operator 7/22/2018
TDX Holdings, LLC
Eielson AFB, AK
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Snapshot Location : Eielson Air Force Base, AK
* (Map it!) Loading map ...
Employee Type : Full-Time
Industry : Electronics
Manages Others : Not Specified
Job Type : Government
Experience : Not Specified
Division : 605 tech division
Post Date : 7/19/2018
Contact Information Contact : HR
Phone : 9072782312
Ref ID : bsen
Fax : 9072782316
BERING SEA ENVIRONMENTAL (BSEn)
Bering Sea Environmental a subsidiary of Tanadgusix Corporation (TDX), an Alaska Native Corporation for the Aleuts of St. Paul Island, is currently recruiting for the following position:
Title: Computer Operator
Location: Eielson AFB, AK
Status: Full Time
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
The Computer Operator will be the primary person responsible for operating and maintaining the various ground support systems, which include the Live Monitor system, the communication suites and the Individual Combat Aircrew Debriefing System (ICADS). This position requires a DCID SECRET Clearance or the ability to obtain said clearance. The duties and requirements of this position include but are not limited to:
* Ensure scheduled Ground Subsystems are fully functional
* Ensure conformance to all Quality Management System Requirements, including plans, policies, procedures, and work instructions. Demonstrate commitment to quality policy and objectives, process orientation, continuous improvement, and customer focus.
* Schedule and Perform periodic, preventive, and corrective maintenance on all assigned equipment to including ancillary equipment.
* Respond to notification of malfunctioning systems, including applicable Live Monitor functions; troubleshoot and repair to restore the Ground Subsystems to full functionality..
* Perform system installation, preparation for use and reshipment.
* Prepare Data for debriefings and assist with debriefings
* Identify and report correction/improvement to technical data
* Identify and report product/material quality deficiencies
* Identify and report Supply Discrepancies
* Ensure proper use and handling of COMSEC material
* Conduct inventories and maintain accountability records for Ground Subsystems, including ancillary and support equipment.
* Comply with inspection requirements and implement approved configuration changes
* Conduct Ground Subsystem training, including ancillary and support equipment; maintain/update training documentation as required.
* Perform equipment status reporting, as well as maintenance data collection/job documentation
* Ensure debriefing forms are received from each squadron and analyzed.
* Monitor Facilities
* Monitor Technical Publications
* Monitor Supply Accounts/Stock
* Monitor Support Equipment
* Monitor COMSEC
* Monitor Aircrew Feedback
Reports To: Designated Supervisor or Site Manager
Citizenship and Security Clearance Requirements: US Citizen/ /Secret Clearance required
To Apply: Visit the BSEn Website at the following link to download an application.
Please email your application and resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] or fax to 907-278-2316.
Please indicate the position you are applying for and location in your email.
Additional Contact Information: (757) 223-1446 Fax (757) 223-4141
Bering Sea Environmental, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer with an Alaska Native Hiring Preference (PL93-638). We do not discriminate based on marital status, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Requirements
Minimum Education/Experience Level
* Requires three (3) years of experience in operating computers and computer peripheral equipment. College education with specialization in computer science may be substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis, up to a maximum of two years.
* Accredited IAT I (A+) in both hardware and software, is required.
* Accredited IAT II (Network +) is highly desired.
* Preference will be given to applicants with documented supervisory experience.
* Must satisfactorily complete all related position specific technical training as provided by our Technical Services Division..