Health and Benefits Medicaid Actuarial Analyst 7/24/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-GA-Atlanta
Aon Is Looking For Medicaid Actuarial Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions. Actuarial Analysts in our Medicaid practice work with government Medicaid agency clients and other stakeholders. Candidates will ideally be based in Aon s Atlanta, GA office.
Your Impact As An Actuarial Analyst
Health and Benefits Consulting Medicaid
Medicaid actuaries work with our team and grow toward working directly with our clients to develop short and longer-term strategies. This process involves strategic assessments of the health care market and key trends and the identification of new and innovative solutions to Medicaid program concerns. The technical and analytical skills health actuaries bring to this process are critical to our consulting practice.
In addition to the strategy-setting process, you will likely be involved with the following projects which support our clients' annual and ongoing health management needs:
* Evaluate strategies and costs relative to various measures and benchmarks with reporting to clients
* Identify new and innovative solutions to Medicaid problems
* Health care budget and capitation rate-setting for states and their contracted managed care plans including the analysis of medical and prescription drug changes
* Capitation assumption and rate development and scenario analysis
* Identify savings opportunities and financial modeling associated with policy and managed care changes
* Calculate actuarial reserves
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Enjoy working on complex, mathematically-oriented projects
* Like working in a team environment
* Bachelor s Degree
* Have passed at least one actuarial exam
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.