Operations and Vendor Management Leader 7/24/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for an Operations and Vendor Management Leader in Lincolnshire, IL.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will lead the new operating model requirements and vendor performance management, process transformation to enable the sourcing model to work. As an Operations and Vendor Management Leader you will report directly to the Vice President of IT, Global IT Management.
Your impact as an Operations and Vendor Management Leader
Monitor vendor SLA performance throughout the lifecycle of vendor interaction and hold vendor accountable through regular checkpoints and performance reviews.
* Address complex issues and take immediate steps to rectify failures.
Provide oversight on all vendor contracts and identify future opportunities to renegotiate.
Escalate any issues with vendor that require vendor changes.
* Identify opportunities for improvement in process management efficiency, effectiveness, adaptability.
Develop and implement a roadmap for process improvement, expansion, and efficiency
* Work with the Delivery Leads and Production Support team to design, deliver, and implement the targeted processes.
* Consolidate and update status reports for individual processes; facilitate periodic meetings with the delivery and production support leads.
* Support issue escalation and drive issue management (including resolution and root cause analysis)
* Develop and implement a process for continuous monitoring of established processes for continuous improvement.
* Track and report on performance; assist the executive leadership on process transformation reporting.
* Work with vendors in outsourcing model
* Process Operations subject matter expert
* Reach across the aisle and bridge the gap in the organization
* Strong Program Management skills
Required Experience: Program Management
Preferred Experience: Vendor and Outsoucing Management
* BA or BS required. M.B.A. is a plus or additional equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.