Press Brake Setup & Operator (122-267) 7/24/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY InterMetro Industries is seeking full-time 3rd shift and weekend shift Press Brake Setup/Operators for our Wilkes-Barre manufacturing facility. Associates in this position will set up and run Press Brakes and other machinery within the Sheet Metal Fabrication department. Qualified candidates:
* Must have the ability to set-up and operate press brakes.
* Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
* Must be able to utilize precision measuring equipment.
* Must be able to use a computer to recall, load and modify part programs as per the machine programming language.
* Must meet performance and quality standards.
* Previous Press Brake setup and operation experience.
* Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
* Blueprint reading experience or the ability to understand technical drawings.
* Basic computer skills.
* Basic math skills.
* Knowledge of common measuring systems and measurement tools.