Associate Project Planner 7/24/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ASSOCIATE PROJECT PLANNER
POSITION: Associate Project Planner
DIVISION: Westervelt Ecological Services
LOCATION: Centennial, CO
This position will serve two functions: 1) Assist in the reconnaissance, site acquisition, development, and compliance tracking of wetland and special-status species projects and mitigation banks; 2) Investigate sales opportunities and develop relationships with potential clients in the private, government and non-profit sector.
* Bachelor s degree in environmental studies, biology, or related field.
* Three to four years of field survey work or related experience with wetlands and wildlife. Sales/marketing experience preferred.
* Knowledge of federal environmental laws and policies.
* Familiarity with water, water-quality and wildlife issues in Colorado.
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others.
* Ability to apply for and obtain funding through grants or sales.
External candidates should submit a complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject line the position for which they are applying.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Back to Employment Opportunities