Account Specialist I 7/25/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-FL-Jacksonville
Account Specialist I (Health & Benefits)
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for an Account Specialist in our Jacksonville, FL office. This position will support Aon Risk Solutions Health and Benefits group.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist with preparation of client s open enrollment and communication materials as directed by Account Executive
* Prepare client service calendars and ensure compliance with deadlines
* Update client s renewal data in client management system and financial system
* Generate and produce client specific benefit analysis and benchmarking reports
* Prepare and analyze employee benefits Request For Proposals (RFPs), renewals and related data.
* Prepare financial histories for client RFPs
* Assist in execution of clients' benefit strategies
* Assist in preparing Power Point presentations for client meetings
* Collect and analyze carrier claims, utilization reports and report findings to Account Executive and clients.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Health & Benefits industry experience and Life & Health License preferred but not required.
* Minimum of zero to five years of relevant work experience within the Health and Benefits industry or in an analytical supportive role
* Proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
Bachelor Degree or 5+ years of related industry experience
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.