FP&A Manager 7/25/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
* Prepare, analyze, and report on financial results focusing on key drivers behind the performance.
* Partner with the business leaders by providing actionable insights and trends and help formulate strategies to drive improved financial results.
* Develop Client/Program/Distribution Profitability dashboard
* Access information maintained in various financial systems and databases to analyze, prepare and present business analysis to management.
* Drive monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecasting process. Responsible for preparing the monthly forecast & the annual budget.
* Participate in monthly close process.
* Provide analysis to aid in achieving financial objectives, including - budgeting, forecasting, tracking variances, profitability, etc.
* Drive the annual budgeting processes, including data collection and analysis.
* Assist with the annual incentive process.
* Help with Deal Modeling and what if analysis
* Provide financial governance around Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) development and the ongoing tracking of actual project cost against the approved CBAs and benefits delivered.
* Adept at taking large amounts of data and condensing into presentation formats for executive meetings
* Liaison between Controllership, Accounting operations and Business operations
* Identify opportunities to help sustain profitable growth as part of Affinity Accelerate 2020
* Flexibility: Adapts to the characteristics of the current environment and takes on additional tasks to those recruited for. Open minded and open to change.
* Organization/Planning: Has personal drive and takes responsibility for their actions. Logically works through activities, choosing the best approach to meet the necessary deadlines. Delivers results to schedule.
* Results Oriented: Demonstrable concern for surpassing results and shows a passion for improving service delivery with a commitment to continuous improvement.
* Attention to Detail: Precise in their work, can clarify information and recall facts when necessary. Able to work on the finer points of a complex problem.
* Process Oriented: Ability to identify the key elements of a project and lay out milestones and resources required to deliver the project on time.
* Communication: Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
* BA/BS in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration or related field of study. CPA or MBA Preferred
* 5+ years of strategic finance experience
* Advanced MS Excel skills required
* Experience with MS Office required; TM1, Cognos and Workday GL preferred.
* Some travel required
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.