Visual Consultant 7/25/2018
Fort Mill, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY
We are seeking a Visual Consultant -- Visual Solutions to join our team in Ft Mill. The ideal candidate
will pro-actively liaise with digital signage customers to assist with the on-boarding process. This
includes training on digital signage platforms via phone and webinar.
*Pro-actively liaise with new digital signage customer to assist with the on-boarding process and on-going content support
*Train small and medium businesses to our digital signage platforms via phone, WebEx, etc.
*Provide ongoing customer content support to client users of our digital signage platforms
*Provide content assistance to clients via phone, WebEx, etc.
*Gather, vet, upload, manage and schedule digital signage content on behalf of Visual Solutions Customers
*Preview and QC all media and edit as necessary to ensure compliance with industry standards
* Determine work flow needed to support client requests, manage open orders report daily to assess and prioritize
* Provide support to account executives, customer service and management regarding operations,client relations and all product information.
* Escalate as needed to maintain client relations and business relationships.
* Troubleshoot customer requirements and resolve issues in a timely manner
* Demonstrate a clear understanding of internal resources to ensure consistent flow of work between departments.
* Document client contact in internal systems
* Work in a team environment to assist in the overall operations of the company
* Assist clients with training on digital signage platforms and account setup
* Manage the preparation and implementation of new clients
* Respond promptly to customer inquiries by constantly monitoring the email box
* All other duties and special projects as assigned.
*Interact with the Product Team to report user feedback and suggest improvements
*Interact with the Account Management Team to channel customer feedback and requests
*Interact with the Creative Department to provide user feedback on creative assets and suggest improvements
Skills and Qualifications:
*Problem solving and client centric
*Ability to communicate clearly to clients
*Passionate and a team player
*Strong understanding of digital media principles
*Comfortable in remote communication environments (phone, WebEx, hangouts, etc.)
*Computer and Internet savvy
*Ability to multi-task and remain focused in a stressful fast-paced environment
* High energy level with a consistently upbeat and positive attitude
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in an efficient and timely manner
* Results driven with focus on execution and customer service
* Demonstrate email and communication efficiency
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Basic computer skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Fast learner, quick on feet
* Ability to manage priorities and workflow
* Acute attention to detail
*Ability to understand video codec and media tools
*Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
*Proven content scheduling experience
*Strong customer service skills
*Ability to build strong working relationships
* Minimum of 2 years related experience or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled