Business Development Representative 7/25/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
About the Position:
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is seeking the opportunity to play an integral role in a forward-thinking business development environment.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is the crucial, first impression to large enterprise organizations and lays the the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship.
* Set and execute on a cadence of phone, email, and social communications to build a pipeline of qualified opportunities within large enterprise organizations.
* Manage the top for the sales funnel to ensure sales has pipeline to support goals.
* Prospect and identify key executives at target companies.
* Promptly follow-up and qualify all leads.
* Prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
* Research and build new and existing accounts.
* Run discovery calls with prospects to qualify opportunities .
* Maintain consistent levels of activity to reach assigned goals.
* Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using internal CRM.
* Coordinate marketing activities for your assigned territory with the Marketing team.
* Report on trends and information discovered during the prospecting and qualification process. Coordinate marketing activities with the Marketing team.
* Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor s degree
* 1-3 Years of full-time corporate sales experience
* 6 Months of corporate prospecting experience
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
* Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
* Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need
* Good time management with strong organizational skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* CRM experience
* Inside sales experience
* Enterprise prospecting experience is a plus