Technical Order Manager, Sr.
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/25/2018
END DATE 8/14/2018
Warner Robins, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
This position requires knowledge of the complete technical publication background and experience in dealing with every aspect of technical data, from acquisition to printing and distribution. Must also have complete understanding of engineering drawings, modification programs, technical order manager requirements, military specification requirements, data tracking systems, and inter-relationships of technical orders. Individual must understand the importance of data calls and planning and requirements meeting and must possess an understanding of technical order plans and development process. Prior military/civil service experience desirable.
- Maintain configuration control of assigned TOs
- Resolve problems related to assigned TOs
- Write technical manual contract requirements for new programs
- Interface with contractor and provide guidance on new acquisition
- Prepare source data packages for manuals in sustainment
- Evaluate editorial/contractor outputs for specification compliance
- Perform pre and post publication reviews of assigned TOs
- Index new items in JCALS and management information systems
- Coordinates with editorial, distribution and ES personnel
- Demonstrates management skills to include planning, organizing and problem solving
- Demonstrates ability to read and understand military specifications and governing/policy documents
- Excellent written communication skill is required
- Demonstrates computer skills using various database and desktop programs.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of the Technical Order Acquisition and Sustainment Processes
- Understanding of USAF TO System
- Able to prioritize workload
- Able to effectively work with other personnel
- Able to effectively communicate both written and orally
- Able to adapt to new processes and procedures
- Able to resolve most problems/issues relating to assigned manuals
- Possesses an understanding of various digital data systems
- Able to multi-task
- Possesses good organizational skills
- Associate s Degree
Years of Experience:
- 10 or more years
CDO Technologies, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V