Senior Financial Analyst 7/25/2018
Ironclad Technology Services LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position: Senior Financial Analyst
Internal Position: Financial Analyst
Ironclad Req #: 100499
Position #: 130516
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, has an immediate opening for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing company in Washington, DC.
Due to the nature of the work, only US Citizens with Active Secret Security Clearances will be considered for this position.
This position will join a business and financial management group that is currently supporting a Department of Defense client.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Works independently and is considered an expert in all aspects of Business Financial Management.
* Reviews products or deliverables before submission for content, accuracy, timeliness, and presentation of materials.
* Conducts training and mentoring for mid-level and junior level analysts and consults to resolve questions and issues related to Financial Management.
* Leads a group of analysts working in concert to ensure the efficient stewardship of public funds.
* Supports the financial execution, formulates strategic financial plans and correlates financing requirements into executable budgets.
* Assesses products and procedures for compliance with government standards, accounting principles, internal controls, and multi-tiered system application standards.
* Manages completion of work within the time frame specified by the client, ensuring that all requirements are met, prepares milestone status reports and presentations for colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives.
* Bachelor's degree; degree in Business or Accounting.
10 years of financial management experience required.
6 Years of Department of the Navy financial and contracts management.
* DAWIA Level 3 certification in Business Financial Management or equivalent
* Proven ability to build confidence and trust with internal and external constituencies.
* Self-starter who is extremely results-oriented, with ability to identify issues and follow through with efficient, effective solutions.
Prior supervisory experience/task leadership is preferred.
* Ability to handle multiple projects and to work independently.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency in MS Office applications (eg, Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint).
* US Citizen with an Active Secret Security clearance.
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) offering a comprehensive compensation package including: Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short- Term & Long-Term Disability, 401 (K), Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges.
We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.