HR / Administrative Coordinator (Sunnyvale, CA) 7/25/2018
R.S. Hughes Co, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HR / ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR (SUNNYVALE, CA)
* - Corporate
* Sunnyvale, CA, USA
* Full Time
Email Me This Job
We are seeking an HR/Administrative Coordinator for our corporate office in Sunnyvale, CA.
To provide direct support to Human Resources team and administrative support to CEO, VP of Safety Solutions, and Corporate Logistics Manager.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Human Resources (75%):
* Update personnel records
* Track auto insurance and driver's license information for Outside Sales employees
* Run motor vehicle reports
* Ensure new hire paperwork is complete and accurate
* E-Verify new hire I-9 information
* Respond to employees on HR-related questions and issues
* Pull various reports from HRIS system (ADP)
* Provide support to recruitment process, including scheduling & conducting initial phone screenings
* Perform other HR tasks as needed
* Set up conference rooms for meetings
* Distribute and send out mail
* Compose and type various documents
* Coordinate seminar/training details as needed
* Inventory management and ordering of office/division supplies
* Coordinate travel arrangements as needed
* Order business cards for all employees
* Track HazMat/IATA Certifications
* Put together presentations for executive staff as needed
* Perform general office tasks as assigned
* 1-3 years experience in a Human Resources role and/or Administrative role supporting executive-level staff
* ADP experience a plus
* Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
* Typing speed of 50+ wpm
* Must have excellent follow-up skills and be extremely detail-oriented
* Experience maintaining confidentiality
* Ability to take direction from multiple people and seek direction when uncertain
* Ability to prioritize
* Ability to manage multiple projects with short timelines
* Sense of urgency
* Positive and upbeat
* Excellent communication skills
Our merit based salary/bonus program offers exceptional growth opportunities. We provide a comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, wellness benefit, short term disability plan, paid vacation and a 401(k) retirements savings plan.
To submit your resume for immediate consideration, please apply online. Once you complete the application, you will receive an email to complete at online assessment. Completion of this assessment is required to be considered for this role.
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 1954, R.S. Hughes Co., Inc. is a dynamic, North American distributor of industrial supplies. With 50 warehouse sites in the United States and Mexico , we maintain an extensive inventory of adhesives, abrasives, electrical, static control, tapes, labeling and safety products. We are proud to represent products from leading manufacturing companies including 3M, Henkel Loctite, General Electric, Brady, Kimberly Clark, Ansell Edmont, and many others. We specialize in sales and service solutions to manufacturing companies in both OEM and MRO applications.
Applicants for all job openings will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age (40 and over), sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
R.S. Hughes Company, Inc. https://rshughes.hirecentric.com.